Here's an adorable pouch specifically designed for your EpiPen®, Anapen®, and other medical devices for your little one. The pouch features classic and cute print of polka dots!
The pouch is packed with useful features:
(1) At 7.75" wide x 3" high, the pouch is large enough for ONE EpiPen® or similar epinephrine auto-injectors and the medical ID card (included).
(2) Waterproof and stain resistant. The lining is waterproof ripstop nylon. The pouch won't easily get dirty, even when sitting at the bottom of a school bag for a long time! If it does, just wipe it off with a soapy damp cloth to clean.
(3) There is a layer of padding inside the pouch for extra protection of your medical devices.
(4) The pouch comes with an easy-to-read medical ID card. (You can choose between an adorable "Dr. Piggy" version with a space for a photo ID, or a more grownup "Red Cross" version. This card was custom designed by a medical doctor / designer, and is printed on a high-quality card stock. Carry it inside the pouch at all times along with any action plan.
(5) The pouch also comes with a D ring tab and a carabiner, to securely attach to a backpack or handbag, so you'll always know where to find it.
(6) There is a Red Cross tag securely sewn to a side seam with words "MEDICATION INSIDE" on it, so it's easy for anyone to find the EpiPens® or other epinephrine auto-injectors in an emergency.
(7) The pouch comes with a matching zipper pull - so that it's super easy to open the pouch.
Of course, you can use the pouch for any other purpose - as a case for medication pills or tablets, an insulin pen / blood glucose tester kit for diabetes, or even as toy/phone case. It'l also look great as a regular shoulder bag for an outing. The possibilities are endless.
Handmade with care!
Care: Gently wipe the pouch with soapy damp cloth to clean. Do not machine wash.
The placement of pattern may vary from the photos shown.
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.