This little pouch is specifically designed for one Epipen® or one insulin pen - featuring a cute print of anchors and other marine symbols in navy blue on a white background. The sturdy oilcloth material is water and stain resistant, and will keep your Epipen® (or other brand injector) safe and protected in your bag until you need it (though hopefully you won't!).
The pouch measures about 7.75" wide x 3" high (20cm x 7.6cm).
(1) Includes an adorable custom-designed medical ID card to keep in the pouch - you can choose from "Dr. Piggy" design or "Red Cross" design at checkout.
(2) The pouch also comes with a D ring tab and a carabiner, to securely attach to a backpack or handbag, so you'll always know where to find it.
(3) All fabrics used are water-resistant and stain-resistant. The lining fabric is water-resistant ripstop nylon in white. There is a layer of padding inside to protect your medical device.
(4) Matching zipper pull for easy access to the content.
(5) Includes side tag of a red cross symbol, with "Medication Inside" written on it - so anyone can find it easily in a school bag.
Care: Gently wipe the pouch with soapy damp cloth to clean. Do not machine wash.
The placement of pattern may vary from the photos shown.
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.