Here's an adorable pouch specifically designed for your EpiPen®, Anapen®, and other medical devices for your little one. The pouch features a sweet print of little elephants and is available in pink, green, black and blue.
The pouch is packed with useful features:
(1) At 7.75" wide x 3" high, the pouch is large enough for ONE EpiPen® or similar epinephrine auto-injectors and the medical ID card (included).
(2) Waterproof and stain resistant. The lining is waterproof ripstop nylon. The pouch won't easily get dirty, even when sitting at the bottom of a school bag for a long time! If it does, just wipe it off with a soapy damp cloth to clean.
(3) There is a layer of padding inside the pouch for extra protection of your medical devices.
(4) The pouch also comes with a D ring tab and a carabiner, to securely attach to a backpack or handbag, so you'll always know where to find it.
(5) Red Cross tag securely sewn to a side seam with words "MEDICATION INSIDE"
(7) Matching zipper pull - so that it's super easy to open the pouch.
Of course, you can use the pouch for any other purpose - as a case for medication pills or tablets, an insulin pen / blood glucose tester kit for diabetes, or even as toy/phone case. It'l also look great as a regular shoulder bag for an outing. The possibilities are endless.
Handmade with care!
Care: Gently wipe the pouch with soapy damp cloth to clean. Do not machine wash.
The placement of pattern may vary from the photos shown.
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.