This little INSULATED pouch is specifically designed for one Epipen® or one insulin pen - featuring a solid black oilcloth fabric. The sturdy oilcloth material is water and stain resistant, and will keep your Epipen® or insulin pen safe and protected in your bag until you need it (though hopefully you won't!).
The pouch measures approximately 7.75" wide x 3" high (20cm x 7.6cm).
The pouch has a number of handy features:
- Layer of insulation to help protect your injector from the environment.
- Custom-designed medical ID card to keep in the pouch - you can choose from "Dr. Piggy" design or "Red Cross" design at checkout.
- Comes with a D ring tab and a carabiner, to securely attach to a backpack or handbag, so you'll always know where to find it.
- All fabrics used are water-resistant and stain-resistant. The lining fabric is water-resistant ripstop nylon in white. There is a layer of padding inside to protect your medical device.
- Comes with a side tag of a red cross symbol, with "Medication Inside" written on it - so anyone can find it easily in a school bag.
Care: Gently wipe the pouch with soapy damp cloth to clean. Do not machine wash.
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.