This pouch was specifically designed for EpiPens® (or other brand epinephrine auto-injectors), Anapens®, and other medical devices for you or your little one. The pouch features a stylish red polka dot pattern - very easy to find in your purse or school bag!
The pouch comes with a carabiner and a medical ID card - choose from the "Dr. Piggy" or "red cross" version.
The pouch is packed with useful features:
(1) At 7.75" wide x 5" high (20cm x 12.7cm), the pouch is large enough for TWO EpiPens® (or other brand epinephrine auto-injectors), a small bottle of antihistamine, and the medical ID card (included).
(2) All fabrics used are waterproof and stain resistant. The dot fabric is a sturdy, a high-quality oilcloth imported from Japan. The lining is waterproof ripstop nylon. The pouch won't easily get dirty, even when sitting at the bottom of a school bag for a long time! If it does, just wipe it off with a soapy damp cloth to clean.
(3) There is a layer of padding inside the pouch for extra protection of your medical devices.
(4) The pouch comes with a large, easy-to-read medical ID card. (You can choose between an adorable "Dr. Piggy" version with a space for a photo ID, or a more grownup "Red Cross" version. This card was custom designed by a medical doctor / designer, and is printed on a high-quality card stock. Carry it inside the pouch at all times along with any action plan.
(5) The pouch has two D-ring tabs, one on each side, and one carabiner clip. You can use the carabiner to secure the pouch to a school bag or your handbag, so you know it's always there.
(6) There is a Red Cross tag securely sewn to a side seam with words "MEDICATION INSIDE" on it, so it's easy for anyone to find the EpiPen® (or other brand epinephrine auto-injector) in an emergency.
(7) The pouch comes with a matching zipper pull - so that it's super easy to open the pouch.
(8) A clear outside pocket for displaying your action plan or medical ID card (or both).
(9) While these are not designed to work with Cool Koozie Insulated Inserts, they will allow you to carry 2 injectors with a 4x8 Cool Koozie Insulated Insert. Sold separately!
The pouch has been tried and tested by a mother of anaphylactic child.
Care: Gently wipe the pouch with soapy damp cloth to clean. Do not machine wash.
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.