Protect kids and keep medicine secure
An easy to use child resistant case for EpiPens® and other epinephrine and insulin pen auto-injectors. There are so many ways to use NefCase. Whether you place it in a pocket or clip on NefCase, you always feel safe with it by your side.
- Child Resistant case for EpiPens® (and generic auto-injectors) or Insulin Pens
- Easy, Tylenol® type cap allows for intuitive use in emergencies
- Robust case, protects contents - similar material used in Nalgene bottles, but even thicker.
- Waterproof ; Securely holds one EpiPen® or similar injector
- Outer Dim.:6-3/8" X 2" X 2" | Inner Dim.:6-1 1/8" X 1-1/8" X 1"
- Made in USA
From the Nefcase creator, "After a doctor visit proved a two-year-old was more than capable of removing the blue safety cap on a bright colorful EpiPen® trainer, we knew parents needed a safer way to carry an EpiPen®. The case also needed to be intuitive because seconds matter in an anaphylactic emergency. NefCase is a robust container (think Nalgene® bottle) with an easy to use Tylenol® type child-resistant cap."
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these pages.