Ideal for: Asthma inhalers, EpiPen®, Anapen and Jext Pens, diabetes medication (2 insulin pens plus additional medication), Piriton syrup, tablets, creams and more.
The Small Insulated Medpac® has a thermal lining to help regulate the temperature of the medication. it can also be used in conjunction with a cooling gel pack (not included).
- Made of sturdy splash proof nylon material
- Insulated with foil backed thermal lining
- Lightweight with zip around three sides for easy access to contents.
- External pocket for photo ID card (supplied) and easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card (supplied) and any other information required
- Two internal elastic loops to secure asthma inhalers, Epipen/Jext pens, Insulin pens etc
- Metal clip to attach Medpac to belt loop or bag
- Strong loop on back to attach to a belt
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac® easy to find in an emergency
- Size: 17cm x 7cm x 5cm deep
Includes FREE Medpac® ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac® ID Card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiration date
- Medpac® Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.