Essential item to easily identify at a glance that the wearer is carrying medicine in a Medpac®. Ideal in the situation of a seizure, asthma attack or anaphylactic shock when sufferer may not be able to easily identify medicine for themselves.
Also perfect to wear in a swimming pool as the wristband is completely waterproof and would help a lifeguard administer treatment more quickly in an emergency.
- Wristband reads I carry emergency medicine in a Medpac
- Waterproof silicone wristband
- Latex free
- Easily identifies that wearer carries emergency medicine in a Medpac
- Stretches to allow easy removal when required
- Bright orange colour is wasy to spot in an emergency
- Size, 180mm (Child)