Designed to carry allergy medicines including 2 EpiPens® or other auto injectors like Auvi-Q & other medicines, this cases makes carrying and sharing children’s emergency medicines easy for all.
- Insulated medicine case helps keep interior contents within a 10-degree range of room temperature for up to 6 hours, after exposed to exterior weather conditions.
- New features include 1. front pocket 2. more depth to better fit more meds 3. 2 stretchy pockets to accommodate 2 Auvi-Q or other small meds and 4. ID card slot located on back of case for easy access.
- Additional pockets allow for other medicines like an asthma inhaler, nasal spray, pills, a small vial containing Benadryl or even an ice pack.
- Attaches via a carabineer, removable and adjustable belt, and/or velcro straps.
- Contains a bi-fold emergency contact and medical info card and a detailed pamphlet on allergic emergencies and how to use an epinephrine auto injector.
- Conveniently measures 8"H X 3"W X 1 3/4"D.
Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.