The features of our aqua Activeaide Twin auto-injector holster include:
- Soft sea blue colour with black trim
- Made from durable lightweight heavy duty fabric
- The pouch includes padded exterior and silver inner lining for extra insulation of your Epipen®, Anapen® or other auto-injector
- Has a Velcro® closure allowing for easy, quick opening of pouch
- Key ring attached to pouch which allows you to easily hang in an easily accessible place
- ID tag on the inside of the pouch which allows for name and phone details of owner.
- Elasticised belt straps are attached to our Twin pouch. This allows sufferers from anaphylaxis to wear our product either horizontally across the waist, or vertically (hanging from a belt)
External: Approximately H: 6½” x W: 3¼” x D: 1¼” | Approximately H: 6” x W: 2½” x D: 1¼”
The Twin Epinephrine Auto-injector pouch has been specifically designed to carry one of the following combinations of auto-injector medication easily at all times:
- Two Epipen®/ Anapen® auto-injectors
- Single auto-injector and antihistamine
- Single auto-injector and Ventolin® inhaler
Information on EpiPen® Storage | EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these pages.