Here's an adorable pouch specifically designed for EpiPens® (or other brand epinephrine auto-injectors), Anapens®, and other medical devices for your little one. The pouch features an adorable floral print on a red background. The fabric is a very sturdy oilcloth (vinyl-coated cotton), which is stain-resistant and waterproof.
The pouch comes with a carabiner and an adorable "Dr. Piggy" medical ID card.
- Keeping it simple-carabiner
- Carabiner & clear pocket (Add $7)
- Carabiner and adjustable shoulder strap (Add $14)
- Carabiner, adjustable shoulder strap AND clear pocket (Add $21)
The pouch is packed with useful features:
(1) At 7.75" wide x 5" high (20cm x 12.7cm), the pouch is large enough for TWO EpiPens® (or other brand epinephrine auto-injector), a small bottle of antihistamine, and the medical ID card (included).
(2) All fabrics used are waterproof and stain resistant. The flower fabric is a sturdy, a high-quality oilcloth imported from Japan. The lining is waterproof ripstop nylon. The pouch won't easily get dirty, even when sitting at the bottom of a school bag for a long time! If it does, just wipe it off with a soapy damp cloth to clean.
(3) There is a layer of padding inside the pouch for extra protection of your medical devices.
(4) The pouch comes with a large, easy-to-read medical ID card. (You can choose between an adorable "Dr. Piggy" version with a space for a photo ID, or a more grownup "Red Cross" version. This card was custom designed by a medical doctor / designer, and is printed on a high-quality card stock. Carry it inside the pouch at all times along with any action plan.
(5) The pouch has two D-ring tabs, one on each side, and one carabiner clip. You can use the carabiner to secure the pouch to a school bag or your handbag, so you know it's always there.
(6) The optional adjustable shoulder strap is great for when your little one needs to wear the EpiPens® (or other brand epi auto injector). The strap is removable, so when not using the strap, you can store it inside the pouch. The strap length is adjustable from about 22" (56cm) to 38" (96cm). It is long enough to carry cross-bodied for most primary school children, and the adjustability means the pouch can be used for many years to come.
(7) Optional clear pocket allows you to display your action plan and/or medical ID card
(8) There is a Red Cross tag securely sewn to a side seam with words "MEDICATION INSIDE" on it, so it's easy for anyone to find the EpiPens® in an emergency.
(9) The pouch comes with a matching zipper pull - so that it's super easy to open the pouch.
Of course, you can use the pouch for any other purpose - as a case for medication pills or tablets, an insulin pen / blood glucose tester kit for diabetes, or even as toy/phone case. It'l also look great as a regular shoulder bag for an outing. The possibilities are endless.
Care: Gently wipe the pouch with soapy damp cloth to clean. Do not machine wash.
The placement of pattern may vary from the photos shown.
Thanks for looking!EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used