Does your child carry EpiPen® injectors or wear an insulin pump? As a parent, we want you to feel confident that your child has a dependable and discreet way to get physically active while wearing an insulin pump or EpiPen® auto-injectors.
The Kids’ epibelt is perfect for active children who need to carry medical supplies such as insulin pumps, inhalers, EpiPen®, or CGMs (continuous glucose monitoring systems). The Kids’ epibelt holds medical supplies close to the body without tangling or bouncing.
- Secure, low-profile pocket
- Pass-through hole for insulin pump tubing
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
- Pocket expands to 6.5″ x 3″ x 2″
- Fits waist size 18″ through 24″
- ⚠︎ Original and Updated epibelts typically fit ages 8+. We highly recommend the Updated epibelt for ages 8+! While it's a few more dollars, the pocket is larger, making it easier to insert and remove your Epipen® injectors. It also typically increases the life span.
- Expandable, allowing you to carry 2 EpiPen® injectors. We recommend placing the injectors in opposite directions.
EpiPen® Storage information EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.