Does your child carry an inhaler, Auvi-Q™, EpiPen® or other brand epinephrine auto-injector? As a parent, we want you to feel confident that your child has a dependable and discreet way to get physically active while wearing their medications.
The Double-Pocket belt is similar to the Kids' Pocket epibelt; however, it features two separate expandable pockets on the left and right side. This belt is great for carrying ONE Epipen® AND your inhaler! I do not recommend this belt for carrying multiple Epipen® or similar brand injectors.
- Will not bounce
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket.
- Pass-through hole for insulin pump tubing
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing.
- Sturdy Buckle and glides for even the most active users.
- Large pocket expands to 6.5" x 2" x 1".
- Small pocket expands to 3" x 2" x 1".
Fits waist size 18" through 24". The adult belt typically fits ages 8+
Proudly made in USA
Tip: Add an Allergy ID tag for additional personal and or allergy identification. ID tag slips onto the belt. Sold separately.
Epinephrine Storage Information. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used. EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.