- Item #: KIDSEPI
Epinephrine Belt! Have your EpiPen® or AuviQ™ with you at all times with our convenient EPIbelt. Sleek, expandable, and secure. It's the fanny pack of the 21st century. Fanny pack...NO WAY! These belts enable you to carry your EpiPens® or AuviQ's™ comfortably without bulk and can easily be camouflaged under your shirt if you chose, but cool enough to be worn on the outside. These belts are designed to stretch to accodomate different epinephrine auto-injectors.
- Kiddo's belt fits waists 14-23". Adult belt fits waists 24-40" and can typically fit ages 8+.
- Accommodates UP TO 2 EpiPens® or AuviQ's™ AND a single dose of Benadryl. Washable. For best results, position it below the waistband.
- This Epinephrine carrier is the ideal choice for athletic and active kids. Great for summer camp!
- Youth DUAL Pocket EPIbelt. This belt has an extra pocket to carry your benadryl, inhaler / puffer, keys, ipod, lip balm or other personal item. Available in black. IDEAL FOR YOUR AUVI-Q/ALLERJECT
- Solo/Add-On Pocket. The solo/add-on pocket has the same capacity as the epibelt pocket, but it attaches directly to your own belt. You can also add the solo/add-on pocket to your epibelt for an additional pocket to carry personal items, inhaler, benadryl, or phone.
Recent customers wrote, ♥
"I received my package today & my son immediately wanted to wear the pouch. He is wearing right now & won't take it off for bed."
"I received my order yesterday and wanted to let you know how much I love the EpiBelt. I have been looking for something like this for years and am really excited to have such a great product! It is simple, comfortable, does not bounce, and can easily and discreetly be worn around a child or adult's waist. I love it because the part that holds the Epipens (2 with cases) is made of soft, expandable material. So the shape is only as big as what you put in it. I can easily fit 2 Epipens and 2 Benadryl tablets. The next part I like
is the belt that wraps around the waist is made of elastic material. So when you put it low on their waist, it moves with them making it feel like part of their clothes. This also keeps the whole Epibelt from bouncing when the child runs and jumps. The best part...my son likes it to and is excited about wearing it at school!"
– "this will be the perfect solution for camp!"
Side Note:You should take your EpiPen Auto-Injector everywhere you go, but it should be kept at room temperature (25°C, 77°F) until the marked expiration date, when it should be replaced. Your EpiPen Auto-Injector should not be refrigerated or exposed to extreme heat or light. Allergy Apparei is not liable for misuse of the medication used. Additional storage information.
Life expectancy: estimate 12 months ...Unavailable and out of stock items do NOT appear in the drop down box.